Wednesday 26 September 2007

SNORT!

Yes, that's right, friends, you heard it here first...

I have started snorting when I laugh!

I'm not quite sure how it happened...all I know is that today, when I met up with Lou, I couldn't stop laughing...and snorting! Lou thought it hilarious, saying it made me sound like a nerd. She's probably right.

It was nice though, we ate Subway sandwiches and drank hot chocolate and I was wearing a beret, which always makes me feel very good about myself. However, I'm reading 'Nausea' by Jean-Paul Sartre and was sat on a bench reading it, before Lou came along. There I was, reading my French book, wearing my French hat and huddled in a blue military-style jacket to warn off the cold. 'Pretentious arsehole!' I hear you cry, but you wouldn't say that if you'd heard me snort...

I'm in a very chipper mood today actually. Sara was taking pictures of me for her photography project and kept making me laugh, so there were lots of pictures of me pulling hideous faces. Sadly, Sara's camera had a major freakout, deleted all her photos and then broke completely. She was most agitated.

We have new furniture in our new flat (moving in this weekend I think, woohoo!), so our sofas have been given away to those less fortunate (family friend Dean, who is currently sat on garden furniture). The living room is so bare!

As for the boy front (read my last blog for more info), I told him I still liked him and asked if he would let me know, even if he wasn't interested....and he hasn't! What a hypocritical arse, eh? Why get in touch with me, to apologise for ignoring me, only to do it again?

Oh well, I don't care. He's a wanker. A big wanking wanker. And I mean that too.

Maybe I'll become a nun...or a lesbian. They don't need men to have a good time.

On that note, until next time, my friends!

2 comments:

Kim Smith said...

you make me smile! i love your style of blogging. it's so humourous!!!! =D cheers for my comment.

Nina said...

What about a lesbian nun? Genius, no?